Piggy's Rant

Monday, June 19, 2006


Hi I am Piggy, DarthImmortal’s master. I run his house and all of his affairs and as long as he continues to pet me I will allow him to stay in the house. I decided to write in his blog every week because I have a few things to get off my fur.

First of all, where in the hell does the little red light go? I chased that thing for almost twenty minutes last night and it just disappeared into thin air. The first thing I want you to do tonight is find this for me. I have looked everywhere.

Secondly, I am getting paranoid about the litter box. I poop and bury it and then it disappears. I don’t know what happens to it and maybe I am better off not knowing but it just scares me. I don’t want to dig down too far because I might fall into something. Just check it out for me

Finally, I would like to remind you about petting etiquette. If for any stupid reason you should stop petting me, if I bite and lick your hand that is a signal to resume the petting. Stupid humans!! They have to be well trained or else they are useless.

That is all for this week. Go back to whatever you do and don’t forget the Aquari-Yums. I prefer the tuna ones.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

howdy!

he's soo cute! and spells really well too.

here from Dr. John's site, nice to meet you. Just read a few of your post and i got to tell you that i'm glad that your hope and respect in your gender is back. I have known alot of undersirable men but i have met some woman who fit that rule too. People are just people and there are tons of good and bad out there. I have been Blessed in all the wonderful and kind friends i have met since blogging. And tell me that's not a shot in the dark? Your brother, as you i'm sure, sounds like a wonderful man. I'm glad you two have each other. Family is what it's all about. And i'm very happy that the DNA has set things in order....

have a wonderful day.

10:21 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Honey and chana,

That for leaving comments in my pet's blog, I only wish Darth could be here today to see all of these wonderful comments.

When he return home tonight, he might not have able to respond to everybody as I have a full night of petting expected from him. And he definitely won't have any computer time until he finds the little red light.

Piggy

10:43 AM  
Blogger Janets Planet said...

Is Piggy eating the carpet? Hope Darth doesnt forget the Aquari-Yums.

Thanks Dr. John for the points.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Litter box paranoia! Isn't there a pill for that?

I once had a "chatty" cat. But, the things he said could NOT be repeated in a blog . . .

Dr. John sent me!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Gunngirl said...

I'm just blogging around and stopped over as Dr. John recommened a look see. I have cats, this post was dead on.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am *rolling*! Kiss and pet you always. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

1:28 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

HI...stopping in from Dr Johns......what a cute post!!! If only cats could talk...lol

2:45 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Cats do rule the roost. They don't follow human rules.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

well, thank you for your lovely comments..glad that you had a chuckle with the toilets. And about the docs, I still don't know the answer: Why, why??

hope you had yourself a great day. read you again.

6:32 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Hello Piggy, I think your litter box is being changed to a new one everyday so that's where you poop goes. Gone to the drain. I think the red light you had been playing with is a lazer pen light.
Just dropped by from Dr. John's site.

9:48 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Mimi,

I like to sleep on my pet and I do not believe in peeing in my bed.

Friday's Child,

You are just making that stuff up.

Piggy

6:38 AM  
Blogger Milwaukee Girl said...

Great Post Piggy & Darth! It was one of those rare occassions where I laugh out loud!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home