Vacation Update Part 3

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Today we spent the entire day driving to and visiting Devil’s Tower. I took over 200 pictures of the Tower and the surrounding area. Needless to say this was the best monument/national park we visited this year. Here are a couple of the lower resolution pictures, as this wireless connection is not cooperating.





This trip I have discovered a fondness for prairie dogs. I spent some time in a field of them running all around me. I discovered I can make the same noise that they make, so I think they thought I was their God. Maybe not, but they performed some unique moves I have never seen before. I only have high res pictures of them and I cannot upload any of them. Do you think the cats would mind if I brought one home?

Right now we are at the Clarion Inn in Gillette, Wyoming. Tomorrow we will probably be in Scottsbluff, Nebraska near Chimney Rock. BTW: thanks for all of your comments.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Mimi,

The cats rule the house so whatever they say is the rule. A beagle is a high energy dog; I understand why the Yorkie is pissed.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home