More Stupid Toys

Tuesday, July 11, 2006
This is too funny to be fiction. Two of the new toys for kids this holiday season are just impossible to put into words so I’ll just attach pictures and links.

The first toy shoots sticky ooze all over a kids face: (click to enlarge)



After reading the above comic click here and play the video.


The second toy is the Harry Potter broom perfect for riding. When you put it between your legs and squeeze - it vibrates; this is sure to be a big hit with mom too:



You can put these two under the Christmas tree next to the stripper Barbie.

Have they now put rejects from the adult toy industry into the regular toy industry?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the other videos on the same page (right side) are even worse! LOL

11:56 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Andy, the comments are hilarious too! I had to close the door to my office because I was laughing so loud.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Law Fairy said...

Oh my God...

I think I feel ill...

From now on when I refer to the new super soaker, I'm calling it the "Jizzinator"

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the much needed laugh today.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

that is ridiculous. can't believe what they can get away with...

12:42 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Lawfairy,
LOL!!

Mimi,
These are real toys, you can find them on Amazon for your kids.

amaretto screwdriver gal,
Your welcome. :)

chana,
That's not all they get away with.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home