Welcome To Hell

Monday, April 03, 2006
Hell rode into St. Louis last night on the back of a thunderstorm; smashing down trees and telephone poles. As a result, a large oak tree crashed through our neighbor’s fence and tore down the neighborhood’s power lines. Ameren Electric is notoriously slow in getting power restored but not as slow as Charter getting the Internet and television restored. I am not expecting to have electricity or phone all week and only God knows how long the cable and Internet will be out.

Ameren is so bad that they will not even give me a date when they will be out to fix things. If I was a friggin’ Wal-Mart store I’ll bet they would restore my power in a matter of hours but since I’m Johnny Nobody they won’t even give me a time much less a date.

I have two freezers stocked full of meat other stuff. Where can I go to get my money back for all of this food? I cannot believe in the year 2006 we still have cabling above ground.





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Mimi,

I never feel better when I hear about bad things happening to good people. I would feel better if Ameren would just give me a date to restore the power. Hell, lie to me!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I don't remember an email but I remember a commnet you left on the Zombie Films post. My response was, "If only that selfish jerk could get eaten in real life. Wouldn't we all be better off."

Thanks for your comments.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home