Sopranos are Excellence in Programming

Monday, March 13, 2006
After 22 months the Sopranos finally returned last night with a thunderous episode. My entire family gathered around the big screen television and we were completely riveted to the program. I cannot remember us ever focusing our attention on a single show like this one; this is television the way it oughta be.

This show is the finest on television for several reasons:

• Every actor is superb and plays their character to perfection
• The writing is the best; only Deadwood and CSI come close
• The adult themes do not have to be downgraded to the eight grade level of commercial television because HBO is a premium channel
• No commercial breaks during the program to eliminate suspense or divert attention

My only complaint is that I have to wait an entire week to find out what happens next. This is one of the few occasions I actually wish away time. I can’t wait until Sunday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home