Four Or More Things - Revised

Friday, February 10, 2006
I got tagged by Milwaukee Girl. It was the first time I have ever been tagged so I hope I do not disappoint.

Four jobs I've had:
1. IT Manager
2. Manager at a Pizza Hut (I only lasted five days cuz it sucked)
3. Manager for the Department of Commerce
4. Personal Trainer/Sales at Bally’s Fitness

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Gladiator
2. Office Space
3. Batman Begins
4. The Notebook
5. Napoleon Dynamite
6. Lord of The Rings Trilogy
7. Chronicles of Riddick
8. Les Miserables (Liam Neeson)
9. Phantom of The Opera (I never miss the musical when it comes)
10. Man In The Iron Mask
11. Legends of The Fall
12. Titanic
13. Dawn of The Dead
14. Shaun of The Dead
15. Slap Shot

Places I have lived (I have only lived in three):
1. St Louis, MO
2. Barnhart, MO
3. Mehlville, MO

TV Shows I'm addicted to:
1. CSI (Las Vegas only)
2. Real Time with Bill Maher
3. Deadwood
4. Sopranos
5. Rome
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Animal Precinct (this one is so sad)
8. Seinfeld (on DVD)
9. Fawlty Towers (on DVD)
10. 24 (DVD version only - too many commercials on network)

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
1. American Idol Season 1
2. American Idol Season 2
3. American Idol Season 3
4. American Idol Season 4
5. Anything with commercials is hard to watch except CSI.

Books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. Lord of The Rings Trilogy – JRR Tolkien
2. New Rules – Bill Maher
3. What’s The Matter With Kansas? – Thomas Frank
4. The Bell Witch – Brent Monohan
5. Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton
6. Crash!ng The Party - Ralph Nader
7. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead - Max Brooks
8. How To Survive A Robot Uprising - Daniel Wilson

The best places I have vacationed:
1. Valley of the Gods, UT
2. Grand Canyon, AZ
3. Hearst Castle, CA
4. Bryce Canyon, UT
5. Red Rock, AZ
6. Monument Valley, AZ
7. Branson, MO
8. Tombstone, AZ
9. Phoenix, AZ
10. Baja, Mexico
11. Arches National Park, UT

My favorite dishes:
1. Chili (with or without spaghetti)
2. Steak off the grill with asparagus
3. Lasagna
4. Chinese Food
5. Imo's Pizza (The best damn pizza, period!!)
6. Toasted Ravioli

Sites I visit daily:
1. stltoday.com
2. blogspot.com
3. netflix.com
4. thedigitalbits.com
5. stlwritersguild.com

Places I want to go before I die:
1. Egypt
2. Transylvania
3. Australia
4. Stonehenge
5. Iceland
6. On a motorcycle ride across Europe
7. Salem, MA
8. Great Wall of China
9. Anywhere in Alaska
10. Switzerland
11. Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kill's First Godchild said...

What about the book "The Vombie Survival Guide"? That's both an entertaining and educational book. lol

8:34 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Kill's first godchild, did you mean "The Zombie Survival Giude" companion to "How To Survive A Robot Uprising"? Because those novels are classics. All the best moves are in them; including my favorite move, using the lawn mower as a chainsaw to cut your way through the zombie horde. I know I will need that information someday.

The next time I see you I will let you borrow them if you are a good girl.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kill's First Godchild said...

What do you mean "if I'm a good girl"? I'm always good. And so what if I can't type, it's not my fault it was late and I was tired lol.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mind if I have a go at this?

3:19 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Z,

Yes, please take a crack at this. One thing I should say is that even though I do not tag anybody, everybody is welcome to post their answers. Thanks for the positive feedback. :)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home