The Beginning of the “Kiss My Ass” List

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
It is difficult to understand certain people. It is even more difficult when you learn the person in question understands they have a problem but fails to address it. Last weekend I was saw this happen twice.

The first situation was my uncle. He has type 2 diabetes but the only thing he does to help himself is take insulin. He still eats the same crap he has eaten his entire life and uses the insulin to compensate when he eats something bad. Well his kidneys failed last week and now he is on dialysis every other day for the rest of his life.

He is retired, cannot drive a car, on a limited income and rapidly chipping away at his savings to support his lazy lifestyle. What do I mean by lazy lifestyle? He refuses to cook anything because he hates to clean dishes. He orders carry out and delivery for every meal and supplements between snacks with junk food; hence the kidney failure. We all know how expensive it is to eat out as opposed to cooking your own meals.

I took him some food last Saturday from the grocery store. Lunch meat, cans of soup, cereal, some zero trans fat frozen breakfasts, some fruit, and some other necessities to last for about a week. Anyway, I walked into his apartment and was appalled. He never cleans anything and he had been living there for 15 years. Never throws anything away; he lives like a bum. I don’t think he showers very often either because the scent of ripe ass penetrated my nostrils almost causing me to vomit.

Three years ago my wife and I cleaned his apartment from floor to ceiling; throwing away trash, mopping floors, cleaning everything. Then, I showed him the few simple things he had to do to keep the apartment clean but he refused to do any of them. I made it very easy for him too. When we opened the doors to the interior of the building, the other habitants Gladed the halls because of the stench rising from his ground floor apartment. It was disgusting; I couldn’t believe a member of my family actually could live like that. We are all scrubby Dutch. We clean everything!! We are all fanatics about showering. I even own a water pick to keep my teeth sparkling clean. Not my uncle and the troubling thing is that he is aware of how he lives.

He told me that he knows he is a slob and lives in a pig sty but he does nothing to help himself. He realizes his eating habits are bad but refuses to change. He laughs about it. I told him there is nothing funny about living like brainless slob. Nothing funny about being so stinky, flies even refuse to inhabit the apartment. I don’t understand this, can someone please explain.

This story is even worse than my uncle. A while back I wrote Evil Descends about an actual haunting I have been investigating in the St. Louis area. Well the Thanksgiving holiday provided a rare day off for the entire paranormal team and gave us an opportunity to finally attempt a cleansing of this home. The mother (T) contacted me and said the situation was even worse. The entire family was still sleeping in the same room; everyone is still afraid to be in the home alone, they hear voices and see many ghosts roaming the halls.

Anyway the day we were to go into the home T stopped communicating with me, just like she has done about a dozen times in the past. I was furious with this moron! She claims never to have my phone number even though I type it at the end of every email. She says she will call me but never does. I called her Wednesday night (we were supposed to go into the home on Friday and Thursday was Thanksgiving) so she answers and then pretends to be someone else. I knew it was her the entire time but I was so stunned by the response I just told her to call me back. Did she call me back? Hell no!

How can she raise her kids in this type of environment? How can she allow these spirits to torment her family? She must not care at all for those kids. The oldest son already committed suicide about two years ago. There are at least two more daughters 12 and 10 years of age in the home and possibly a younger son. T claims she is sexually attacked by an unseen being, does she think her kids are safe there?? What a fucking idiot!!!

She sends an email telling me how bad things have become and then I give her a date to bring my team into the house to help and then she never responds. This is at least the third time she has done this to me so now she can kiss my ass if she thinks I am going to help her now!! I hate to abandon those kids but I am a believer in social Darwinism so what can I do?

I am starting a “kiss my ass” list and she has been added to the number one position for being the worst mother of the year. At least my uncle is the only one being affected by his laziness. But moronic mother T wins the loser mother of the year award for leaving her unprotected children in a home everyday with an evil spirit roaming free and tormenting them. I really hope she reads my blog.

To T: Get off your ass and do something, anything!!! Contact your priest, pastor or anybody who can help those kids!! Please stop bitching to me unless you want to do something about it!! I am tired of hearing your tales of woe and then see you not taking any action.

Why bring kids into the world if you don’t give a shit about them? Why bring kids into the world when you don’t take care of them? This is one of the worst examples of a shitty mother I have heard since the mom who drowned her kids in the tub. T is doing the same thing by her lack of action. Am I out of line here? What are your thoughts?

Darth's "Kiss My Ass" List
1. T
2. MPAA (I'll explain tomorrow)

More to come.........

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Manu said...

Hey Darth,
I work in a rehabilitative field and this is the kind of thing that we run into every day.
Knowing something and doing something about it are two separate things completely. Because, it takes courage to change. Sometimes courage comes from inside and sometimes from outside.
Either ways,
I love your blog.. keep up the good work.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

Oh hon, i'm with you in these 2 first entries to your lists. One, your uncle, loss cause and it's sad. i know someone like that and it's disgusting and sad..and yes, they know it and have no interest in any way changing.

two, that mother, can you contact a child protective agency and tell them that the kids are being put in harms way. even if the agency may not believe in the supernatural, they are obviously being affected emotionally for they believe they are being harmed. i don't know if what i said makes sense or not..hmm, i hope it does.

let me know if i can help..

glad to know that you are another one of those heroes that walk the earth. ones that do try to make it a better, safer and saner place. even when nusts surround you. thank you for at least trying.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Milwaukee Girl said...

I love people that would prefer to complain about their situations than do anything to fix them - I agree with Chana - it might be best to call child protection, if they're all sleeping in one room that's enough explanation to get her off her bum and to do something!

9:29 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Manu,
Thanks for that bit of knowledge, I did not realize knowing and doing were separate. I thought once you realized you had a problem you were on the way to recovery.

Chana,
Hero? LOL! You’re too kind. I don't think of myself as a hero. I'm just a man trying to be the best husband and father I possibly can. I’m trying to learn from my mistakes and trying not to make the same mistake twice. If I can accomplish that then everything else is gravy. I appreciate the kind words though.

MG,
Calling DFS would not serve the family very well. I would sound like a fool and the family would never get help then. There is no one else I know of that does this kind of thing in the St. Louis area. So I still hold a bit of hope the family will still call me and get the help they so desperately need.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home