Retards With Sex Organs

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
America is getting dumber.

An alarming study by the Department of Education found that 31 percent of American students were dropping out or failing to graduate in the nation's largest 100 public school districts. What the hell is going on here?

If I would have even hinted at quitting high school (which I wasn’t dumb enough to anyway) my dad would have sautéed my ass with a touch of onion and some high trans fat oil. Then he would taken whatever parts of my body that survived and kicked them back into the school. Have American parents lost their freaking minds?

I am willing to bet my paycheck a majority of these drop outs do not even have a father in the home and have a mother less than 20 year older than they are. Every time I hear some dumb ass woman spout off about how “she don’t need no man” I want to ring her freaking neck. Let’s applaud today’s single mom for raising tomorrow’s career criminal, drug dealer, crack whore, bum, and overall nuisance; because “she don’t need no man.”

This reminds me of a story from years past. Every year the company I used to work for choose one of the neediest families and raised money or bought gifts for them for Christmas. Well, the family they choose was run by an unemployed single mother who was thirty years old and already had 14 kids; one every year of her life since she 16 from a multitude of sperm donors. The fifteenth kid was spawned by her 15 year old daughter who contributed one kid and was knocked up again. No father in the house. Well, I just could not bring myself to contribute to that situation. By giving money I felt like I was condoning that stupidity and I couldn’t do it.

This is another reason why we need sex education in the classrooms and free condoms in every school. We all know that a retard with access to sex organs will only spell disaster for everybody. It seems like only the dumbasses breed and they breed at alarming levels, leaving their offspring for society to deal with. Intelligent people have children based on finances and provide a nurturing situation for the child. So they do not breed as fast nor have as many kids. One day we are going to wake up and be surrounded by dumbasses and that day is closer than you might think.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Law Fairy said...

GAH, blogger ate my comment.

Anyway, the gist of what I was saying is that it's incredibly unfair to blame women for this problem. My understanding of lower-class single motherhood is that the women in fact do want husbands and fathers for their children, but that the quality men willing and able to be that for them (and not beat the women and children) are troublingly rare. Many teenagers who become mothers have been raped, sometimes even by authority figures, and are afraid to report it. This leads to a lifetime of self-abuse and an inability to make responsible decisions. Hell, some of these teenage girls may want abortions but (depending on the state) wouldn't be able to get one without getting the permission of 1) their physically abusive parents or 2) a bored and cynical judge who may make a decision based on his moral reprobation of the girl rather than the law.

Anyway, there are lots of problems that lead to criminality -- and lots of problems that lead to single parenthood (not to mention, "single parenthood" is not some dirty word/phrase... I've known people raised by single parents who turned out to be amazingly great people). And the list of problems does not consist solely of "women."

12:03 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Mimi,
This program is another dismal failure by the Bush administration. It places the responsibility of poor performing students squarely on the backs of the teachers. Until the crisis in the American family is addressed nothing will stop the spread of morons within our Country. Unfortunately this is not a problem the government can fix; it is a social problem. You cannot regulate social conduct but you can teach future generations better conduct. The catch 22 is if they do not go to class they will never learn anything new.

12:12 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Lawfairy,
You are absolutely correct and I realize that I might have placed too much of the blame on single mothers. But you can make one mistake and not be blamed but if you have more than one kid by more than one different sperm donor, then the woman IS the problem. So single mothers with only one child get a free pass but as soon as they accumulate more than one kid they ARE the problem.

I have hammered on men plenty in past posts but this time it’s time to give blame where blame belongs.

How about that for a compromise?

BTW: to avoid your comments from being eaten I first type them into Word and then paste them into comments.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Law Fairy said...

darth, true enough, you do give the men their fair share of criticism. My concern is that you're heaping blame on women for being promiscuous... obviously it's one thing if you're foolish enough not to use birth control, but I worry that the focus is too much on their being different fathers rather than on the fact that the kids keep getting made -- if that makes sense? I just want to make sure we're saying "people should have protected sex if they're having sex" and not saying "women shouldn't have sex with more than X number of men." Unless that is what you're saying, in which case you and I are just going to disagree :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Law Fairy,
I think we are on the same page. There is nothing wrong with having multiple sex partners if that is what you are into. But there is a problem when you keep making babies no matter what sex you are unless you can support them.

In this case I am picking on the women because of the example I cited regarding the woman having 14 kids, one each year of her life from the age of 15. That is irresponsible and there are plenty of women out there just like her.

So screw all you want, anybody you want; just stop dumping the kids on society as high school drop outs and welfare recepients.

Thanks for your awesome comments!! :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home