“Tom Cruise" Stupid

Thursday, November 09, 2006
America is evenly split on most political issues and the split probably looks much like this: 30% hardcore Republican, 30% hardcore Democrat, 30% swing voters. Hardcore voters are “Tom Cruise” stupid and will blindly vote for their party’s candidates no matter how ridiculous. Proof of this is in Mark Foley’s district in Florida. He received over 100,000 votes even though it is proven he is a pedophile.

This means 100,000 people voted for this Republican Senator even though they knew he solicited kids for dirty pictures and for sex talk; every one of these people needs to do a bit of soul searching because they are supporting pedophilia. I’ll also bet these same 100,000 consider themselves part of the Christian coalition, thinking they were advancing the cause of Christians everywhere by voting for Foley. I wonder if Jesus would want His name associated with a known pedophile like Mark Foley.

The behavior of hardcore voting scares the hell out of me. This is the same logic I used when I dropped my support of Clinton after I discovered he lied under oath. If I continued to support him, then I am saying that perjury is alright and should be legal. Likewise, these 100,000 "Tom Cruise" stupid morons in Florida cast their vote in favor of pedophilia. This is why my vote shifted to Republican, most notably George Bush in 2000.

I consider myself a swing voter because I do not lock in on any particular party. Swing voters are the most intelligent because they learn the facts and cast their vote accordingly. They can also be easily tricked by false campaign ads, so getting the facts is a constant battle. They are not robots or ditto heads that blindly support one particular cause no matter how dirty or how bankrupt of values that cause becomes.

I’ll give you an example of a false campaign ad. In Tennessee when Harold Ford lost to Bob Corker, the Corker camp ran an ad stating Ford made calls to a sex line on a business trip and the tax payers footed the bill. The facts are one of Ford’s workers while trying to call an FBI tip hotline inadvertently dialed one number wrong and a sex line answered. He quickly hung up the phone and dialed the right number. Now the call logs supported this but the Corker campaign still ran the ads. Very dirty politics indeed but the "Tom Cruise" stupid swing voters in Tennessee bought it and elected Corker.

If we look at the number of Republican scandals then the sweeping votes for Democrats should surprise no one. The only thing I was worried about was the uneducated Christian coalition group continuing to cast their robotic vote for a party devoid of Christian values. Luckily, this did not happen but I still wanted to expose those who continue to lie and claim they are full of Christian values when essentially they are full of shit because they vote for a known child predator for Senator.

Essentially, being Republican or Democrat should say nothing about your religious values. Both parties are represented by a myriad of religions including Christians. The aforementioned Harold Ford Jr. keeps the Ten Commandments on the back of his business card. While I do not approve of this, I just wanted to point out there are staunch Christians running in the Democratic Party.

Even though I am Christian, I believe in the separation of Church and State within politics, so I vote with my brain and not my Faith. If I voted my Faith then the Ten Commandments would be written into law and you would be put in jail for coveting thy neighbor’s car or for not going to Church on Sunday, or for using a GD or two within a sentence. This society would then resemble the Taliban and not democracy. But since my brain tells me this is ridiculous, I am very glad I voted with the majority of Americans who used their brain cells.

However, the Christian coalition groups want to make you feel guilty for using your brain cells. No matter how absurd, they demand we disregard science and blindly follow certain outdated or illogical teachings. Don’t be fooled because these people are not Christians but fascists. They enslave minions into their institutions and fill their empty heads with lies and hate like an “overmind” controls an alien horde. Jesus has nothing to do with their world but they spread their fascism behind His name.

I encountered many people like this on a recent trip to Utah. The only way into their cult church is to abandon all reason and logic and succumb to their will. Don’t be “Tom Cruise” stupid by compromising basic logic and reason – if something sounds stupid then it is.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

i can't say i have paid much attention to the details..but that he got 100,000 votes after comfirming the worst of the worst...what a scum and what type of people can overlook that..????..sad..

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home