The Ghost Hunting Weekend

Thursday, October 12, 2006
This weekend I am off to Alton Illinois for a much needed ghost hunting excursion. I’ll give you all of the details next week. I’ve been developing a few theories on how to manipulate energy to either power up or power down spirits.

We are also going to gather some EVP’s at the old Confederate Cemetery and possible work on another experiment with that technology. Anyway, I probably will not make any significant breakthroughs but I might come closer to being where I want to be.

With any luck I’ll come back with some great photos and maybe some ghostly voices on mp3’s. See you all next week.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOO fun! I totally dug on the new Ghost Hunters on SciFi last night. =)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

hmmm, you mentioned words that scare the living daylights of me:
ghosts, cementary...if you new what a chicken i'm about this that are supernatural you would laugh your heart out :)

i could never come along to one of these excursions but you are obviously not afraid and that is what counts..i hope that you get the results you hope for and pls be careful, don't open any weird hole between both worlds (i watch too much tv apparently, lol)..

have fun..take care..

5:59 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I love Alton, I had a freind who lived there and we often took a "ghostly" tour around this time. I can't wait to hear what happens to you. EVP freak me out. Really, I can't hear one without getting pain-inducing goose bumps. Then I have to cram my fingers in my ear and sing, "La la la la la la la la" until it's over. Creepy.

Happy Hunting.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to your report. Nothing spooky happening around here lately!

xxx
Kitten

6:31 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

There are some very haunted cemeteries. You can record EVPs and also collect come interesing photos and EMF readings. When you are in a cemetery out in the middle of nowhere and the EMF starts going crazy, you really have something.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home