Baseball Playoffs-Championship Series Edition

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I should just give up on this because not one of my predictions in the Division Series panned out. But the stubborn German in me just will not let it go so here are my predictions for the Championship Series. Most importantly, lets figure out which National League team the American League will sweep in the World Series.

American League
The Tigers proved their pitching is the best in the League and should beat the A’s. This will be a close series so it will probably go a full seven games.

National League
Well the Cardinals are my team so if I predict with my heart I should pick the Cardinals but I will use my brain and pick the Mets in six. The Cardinals do have a chance at an upset if their feeble lineup can figure out a way to hit. The Cardinal’s pitching staff must all have career starts to win this series and while it is possible, it is very unlikely.

I would like to see long time friends Tony LaRussa and Jim Leyland face off in the World Series. But it really doesn’t’ matter which National League team makes it, they will be crushed by either the A’s or the Tigers.

I live for this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home