Baseball Playoffs-Division Series Edition

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Every year I like to predict who will go to and ultimately win the World Series. Here are my predictions for the 2006 post season.

Right now the Twins are the best team in baseball. They should beat the A’s in four games.

The Tigers were the best team at one time but right now they are just not winning. They will probably get stomped by the Yankees in three. The Tigers did not set up their pitching staff which will further help the Yankees easily win.

In the National League the San Diego Padres are the hottest team and should beat the Cardinals in 3 or 4 games. With that being said, if Chris Carpenter can win game 1 the Cardinals have a chance. The Padres as a whole are a much better team but the Cardinals have the best pitcher (Carpenter) and the best overall player in Albert Pujols.

The Dodgers should beat the Mets. The Dodgers are hot and the Mets have not played a meaningful game in over two months by easily winning the Eastern Division. This series will probably go a full 5 games.

What do you think?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitten wtw said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kitten wtw said...

My two teams the Angels and the Phillies did not make it. Now I do not know who I want but I do dig Derek Jeter!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My team didn't make it :( Of course, they never make it, damn brewers. But I agree, Twins are doing pretty well for being from MN!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home