A Plea For Help

Thursday, June 07, 2007
Will somebody please invent a reanimator fluid so we can bring back FDR and the rest of the Greatest Generation from the dead? We need lessons on how to live in a democracy because none of the current residents in the United States know anything about liberty or the ideas within the Constitution. Maybe it’s because we are all too lazy or too rich or too stupid to care anymore, but whatever it is we need help quickly.

I think we also need the help of these illegal immigrants to teach us how to live in a democracy. They have been the only group to lead a demonstration against the Federal Government in several years. Remember how our government responded to this peaceful demonstration? The innocent picketers were beaten with clubs and shot with rubber bullets.

We’ve also had enough of the Dark Ages leadership style of Saddam Bush and the rest of his Bath Party followers. We now need a true believer in a democracy and human rights to lead our country again. We need a leader who will take the Constitution, in particular the Bill of Rights, seriously. We need a leader with intelligence, courage, and who understands the issues. We need someone who believes the Earth is round, revolves around the Sun and is at least 4.5 billion years old.

If this doesn’t scare the shit out of you then nothing ever will. No it’s not the latest trailer to a horror film. This is REAL life scary. A member of the media was asking questions to one of Rudy Giuliani’s staff members. When the person being interviewed did not like the questions, he had the reporter arrested and charged with espionage. Let me remind you this happened in the United States of America; NOT the Soviet Union, NOT North Korea, NOT China but right here.

I know when I use words or phrases like “fascist” or “anti-American” or “unconstitutional”, many people think they’re overkill and that I’m crazy. These are the terms which are appropriate for situations like this. Let me repeat this in case it was not read right: A member of our media, who was carrying the proper credentials and who was doing a job protected by our Constitution, was arrested for asking questions then charged with espionage. WOW!!!!

Remember the Military Commissions Act I warned you all about that Saddam Bush signed into law. These are the laws which allow him to jail anybody for any reason for any length of time without due process. It doesn’t get any more like a dictatorship in our country than this. These are the very laws they are using to jail this innocent man.

I hate to again say this but these are the types of things that will continue to happen if we get another 4+ years under Republican leadership. I cannot believe the Republican Party as a whole completely ignores Constitutional law, in particular the Bill of Rights. These are the same miscreants who are also in power at my former employer. They ignore all common sense and human rights to forge their own fascist police state. These people are no different from the former Bath Party in Iraq; similar execution of justice, similar ideology.

Is there anybody out there who will stand up to these fuck holes? The Democrats have no spine!! They cave on every issue, preferring to play party politics rather than fight for the rights and the lives of their constituents. Talk about chicken shit, the Democrats are the epitome of spineless. When I read about events like this I think to myself all hope is lost. If I can be fired for writing a blog and a reporter can be jailed for espionage for asking questions, then we are all fucked!!!

I have considered deleting this blog several times in the past couple of weeks but when I read about events like this and see them get ignored by mainstream media, I am hoping people like me will gain an audience to put an end to this behavior. This is simply wrong. How very few people can see through the right wing conspiracy’s obvious anti-American behavior baffles me to no end.

This right wing conspiracy includes all of these religious zealots who want their theology to become engraved into our law books, thereby dissolving our important separation of Church and State. Maybe these idiots never learned anything from history but religion and politics are like oil and water; they don’t mix well together. I am not including all religious people in this category, just the ones who want to practice their theology as criminal law.

When almost half of the voters continue to vote for a Republican Party which burns the Bill of Rights and celebrates its demise, then it is very easy to see how devastatingly bad things have become. Are these people misled or just plain ignorant? I would like to see a Democratic presidential candidate stand up and kick somebody’s ass – and Hilary Clinton is NOT the right one for this job.

I also can’t figure out why when I post an important topic like this, I get no feedback? Does the lack of comments mean you are all in agreement that this reporter should be jailed for espionage for asking questions to a politician? Because that is what it seems like to me? Maybe I should write about Paris Hilton or publish sex stories so I can get people to talk. Because the dumber the topic the more people speak out about it. Is everybody scared? What is it?

I would really like to know of anybody cares about their dissolving rights? Does anybody care what is happening? Does anybody care that the politicians are allowing human rights to become extinct like the dinosaurs?

I am pissed off that not more people are pissed off!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger hsdajr said...

Well, Darth...

I'm not sure what you expect people to do... they went to the polls and voted out many incumbents to put things in favor of the Democrats, and the Democrats are not doing anything either.

What surprises me is that you are so surprised and pissed off! I've been saying for years the system is corrupt and has to be rebuilt with people of Integrity... well, very few people today (especially in the upper echelons of society) have maintained their Integrity.

Short of marching into Washington D.C. with troops to put most of those bums and bumettes out of business and into jail, the only thing one can do is either go into politics and see if some sort of change can be made (and I think many have tried, failed, or been corrupted), or to wait for mankind to evolve.

Not sure how being pissed off will solve anything, unless Darth Immortal wants to run for office!

Otherwise, I'm not sure how writing a blog and complaining about it will do anything except raise your blood pressure.

Me, I have to watch my blood pressure, and being pissed off about a government that his been misguided and self-serving for decades, and worrying about what I can't or won't change isn't too productive, in my mind.

Now hopefully this next statement doesn't come off as an attack, because it's not! You know me, so hopefully you can think about this one:

You had the opportunity to possibly affect change and expose hypocritical, corrupt people at the religious institution you worked for, and you bailed. Now, I understand the reasons! I would never have had the courage to even consider going against them!

Now if THAT was too much of a battle to endure, what do you expect people to do when they're pitted against The Federal Government!?

People can vote, which they did, people can run for office and try to affect change, which they do, but there's not much more short of Revolution (which I don't personally advocate) that can be done.

The Government is a microcosm of humanity, and while it's Founding Documents were full of Magnificent Brilliance and Spiritual Insight, few people have reached that level in society at large, and we can't expect our Government to fair any better until Mankind as a whole Awakens.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home